[meteorite-list] NININGER MEMORABILIA AUCTION WINNER working on web site....

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:34 2004

Dear Meteorite associates;
I have been sleeping 18 hours to recharge so am delinquent at
posting...but...Al Mitterling has won the BRICK and CHIP of the Nininger
Memorabilia auction. His total winning bid of $61 will be donated to
the IMCA web site fund. When you have correspondence with Al, take a
moment to thank him. Tiz; the season to give, and to give thanks!
Yours truly and a very thankful,
Dave Freeman
IMCA member #3864
Millennium Jade of Wyoming