[meteorite-list] Nininger Memorabilia and crapper scrap IMCA$$$$$$$$$$$

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:34 2004

Dear Fellow Collectors;
Just ONE day left on the brick and porcelain shard from the Nininger
Route 66 Meteorite Museum. By a little later than this time tomorrow,
ONE of you's will be in Hog Heaven with a nice brick and chip.......and
IMCA will be the benefactor of 100% of the final bid. YUP, I pay
shipping, insurance, and the ebay and paypal (if applicable payment
method) fees.
Support your IMCA web site today, err, tomorrow with a bid.
So far in 9 days, 141 visitors have looked, six bid, current bid is
$51.00! Thank you, way to go AL!
Very Happy Holidays!
Dave Freeman
IMCA # 3864 Wyoming's only IMCA member...unless I hear different.