[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite sale tomorrow

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:33 2004

Howdy Folks=2C

Barring any technical glitches=2C I will be posting 36 meteorite =

specimens for sale tomorrow at 10=3A00 am Pacific Time=2E If I get stuck =
in =

a meeting=2C the post will be at 11=3A00 am instead=2E Either way=2C it w=
ill be =

on the hour at one of those two hours=2E

They will be posted at=3A

http=3A//www=2Eplanetwhy=2Ecom

Just click the Macromount Collection link=2E

The specimens are all from either North America=2C or Australia=2E All ar=
e =

finds=2C and all are prices to sell with none over =24100=2E Most of the =

specimens are slices of ordinary chondrites=2C averaging around 10g in =

weight=2E Almost all the prices are between =241 and =243 per gram=2E

I am giving a heads-up to the List since many people missed out on my =

last sale=2E

Here is some information from the site to read ahead of time=3A

All pictured specimen boxes are 2=22 x 2=22 square (5cm x 5cm)=2E
-
Trades=3A
Trades are unlikely unless you have particularly unusual=2C historic=2C o=
r =

rare material to offer=2E
-
Payment=3A
All payments are to be made only with cash=2C personal check (if I know =

you)=2C or money order=2E I do not accept Paypal right now=2E =

-
Shipping Charges=3A
USA orders over =24100=3A No charge for USPS Priority shipping=2E
USA order less than =24100=3A Flat fee of =245=2E00 for USPS Priority shi=
pping=2E
Costs for insurance or other shipping preferences will be paid by the =

buyer=2E
Overseas orders of any amount will be determined after purchase=2E Most =

likely the charge will be around =2410-=2415=2E

Since the posting will be an update to a webpage=2C it should be =

available to everyone globally at the same time (I sure hope my =

friend=92s server doesn=92t crash!)=2E

I will also be making another posting to the list when the specimens =

are up=2C but as you all know=2C there will be a delay from the time I se=
nd =

it to the time it appears in your inbox=2E

I will be around for about an hour after the posting to answer emails=2C =

but after that=2C I expect I will be out enjoying a sunny Friday =

afternoon=2E

Cheers=2C

Martin =