[meteorite-list] Christmas Barwell Special!!! 53g for $33.21 a g!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:32 2004

Hello!

Here is a chance to make a great Christmas score and get yourself a decent
Xmas pressy!
I have the pleasure of being able to offer nearly 53g of the Barwell (UK) L6
fall for sale, directly deaccessioned from the
Natural History Museum, London and complete with labels bearing provenance
and curatorial signatures!
Also, a sample of the crater mud too will come with this piece!
Unusually enough this specimen, a serious addition to a serious collection,
still has the crater mud ingrained on one face from the
termination of its interplanetary journey!

This piece is on offer for $1750 - no trades, no offers, just $1750 - this
is just a bit over $33 a gram....

I do not need to tell you that this material usually retails for between
$100 and $250 a gram. This piece has been superbly curated
and provenanced and is a superb investment.
Please check out the following website with pictures!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/entropydave/

The first to Paypal me the money gets it! It will be DHL'ed to you toute
suite!!!

good luck!

dave

In gentle decay,
d.
"I have a proof that x^n+y^n=z^n never has integer solutions for n>2.
however, it won't fit into my signature file...."

IMCA #0092

http://www.meteorites.ic24.net/index.html