[meteorite-list] Nininger Memorabilia BRICK AND CRAPPER IMCA Charity Auction!!! ADD

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:32 2004

Dear List members;
I am serious for a moment in my life. I have just listed on ebay a
nearly two pound "brick" of Navajo Sandstone from the late H. H.
Nininger Route 66 Meteorite Museum. Museum is/was located just 4 miles
from the very famous Barringer's Crater. Also in the collection is a
fragment of the porcelain works...yup, the famous crapper...and this
piece looks like a near rim cut!
Last year at the Tucson Michael Blood Auction, a very nice specimen of
the porcelain brought $30 to the IMCA web site, thank you Dean for your
great support, and Michael for moving the goods! Who can help us out
this year, is it you?
I will pay shipping and all the fees and there is a $1 opening bid and
no reserve! Bid big guys, this is a very nice brick containing two
"waves" from the shoreline that the Navajo is known for, and even has a
fossil (triassic) worm track on the left face.
 All proceeds to go to the IMCA web site fund. Please feel free to bid
on this great auction, IMCA could use your financial support.
May I remind you that these would be a very "special" Christmas gift, or
the porcelain would be, keep the brick for your memorabilia collection!

Auction is listed under category #3239 meteorites, and can be found by
searching my user ID mjwy
which stands for Millennium Jade of Wyoming.
Good Luck bidding and help out our organization.
Very Best,
Dave Freeman
IMCA # 3864
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mjwy/