[meteorite-list] The US Meteorite Stamp

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:25 2004

Mark and all!
  The USPS is...... well you know it all ready. Why not a set of famous
meteorite falls or even a crater or two? I have always wondered why
they missed
Meteor Crater. It may take an act of congress to get the project done;
seems
they like the flag a lot and famous dead people. Sincerely, Dirk
Ross...Tokyo