[meteorite-list] eBay About Me page, auctions and Denver

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:24 2004

Hello Rosemary (and list),

Not just regular hair but long hair of a meteorite collector....I think $60
a for a small locket is a fair price don't you? For an extra $10 I will cut
up some meteorites first, that always seems to get meteorite water all over
me.

In Denver most meteorite people can be found at the Holiday Inn. Blaine
Reed's room is a popular hangout there. The people not buying anything and
drinking all of Reed's beer are the meteorite sellers you know by name...:-)

Mark