[meteorite-list] Rusting Nantans

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:24 2004

You have a Nantan, you wish you did not?
Nantans are special, believe it or not!

Nantans have...personalities divide,
Some we take out for show,
Some we keep in and hide!

The rusters we ditch as they crumble and die,
The solid ones we cherish and ask our selves why.

If only they rusted with fizzling and pop!
but only to ooze with gooey-ness.......glop.