[meteorite-list] meteorite hitting girl?

From: James_TOM Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:23 2004

<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Hello List, A meteorite hits girl in foot, I don't think so! I seem to get the same impression from you all. I don't think I have heard any one say this one yet: she saw it from about as high as the roof! I think after falling from miles up its velocity would be to fast for some one to have time to think Look a little rock is going to hit my foot! I think it would just be a streak, am I right or wrong?<BR><BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, Tom</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>