[meteorite-list] Denver Auction

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:23 2004

Greetings all,
    Wanted to invite everyone going to the Denver Show to The
People's Auction on Friday the 13th=8A=8A.ooooooooh! As always, there will be =
10% buyer's premium at the Denver Auction (but NOT at the Tucson Auction)
100% of which will go to the COMETS, the Denver based meteorite club. This
is a great group of people and the first ongoing local based meteorite club
I know of. They started the year I held my first auction at the Denver Show
and I have always used my Denver Auction to support their efforts. Your
involvement contributes to that support.
     As always, many dealers will be submitting specimens, but most will be
coming from you all, so, feel free to send me any JPGs if you have 'm and I
will start a web site for same, just like for my Tucson Auction. I just got
my tickets yesterday and Matt Morgan will be picking me up at the airport. =
can be found around the show and messages can be left at Matts, if need be,
but do contact me before then if possible re your items for auction.
Otherwise, you are welcome to submit specimens up to the last hour before
the auction begins. I will be looking foreword to seeing many of you there.
    Anne Black is supposed to be getting back to me this week and
I will be letting you all know the exact location and starting time, but it
will be easy to get to from the show, for sure.
    Tucson date and time will be posted soon!
    Best wishes, Michael

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
   Mark Twain
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: