[meteorite-list] Cracking Brahin Pallasite

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:23 2004

Hello Anne

Quinjinque is not stable, my slice have rusty in the
olivine boarder - see the photo in my collection - and
a my friend have buy a slice and after few is go
broken in pieces. Brenham exit many rusty but no go
destroy type Brahin where the slices broken in pieces
or lost the olivines. For me the best pallasite is
Esquel. My mother have a jewerly worked from my
goldsmith with a esquel slices, is 5 years have this
and is not exit any rusty.
Regards

Matteo

--- Impactika_at_aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 8/27/02 1:56:11 PM Mountain
> Daylight Time,
> acculabs_at_hotmail.com writes:
>

> > . If you want a beautiful stable pallasite, buy
> Esquel or Imilac.
>
> or Glorieta. or Marjalathi.
> How stable is Quinjingue?
>

> Anne M. Black
> IMCA #2356
> www.IMPACTIKA.com
> E-mail: Impactika _at_aol.com

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/