[meteorite-list] Re: --Just a suggestion for your Tucson Ring-(Flame delete if under 18 )

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:22 2004

Michael, Steve is not being singled out. The problem people have is that he
posts the same thing, over and over. I and most dealers make one
announcement, be it for ebay or something for sale. Everyone sees that
announcement and either looks or does not look as to their own will. I dont
repost it every five minutes if I dont get a responce. Steve does. OVER AND
OVER, that is the problem people have. We are trying to tell him that if he
wants to post, fine post something, but not the same single item, over and
over every day, or several times per day.
That is the problem people are having, it is very simple.
Mike Farmer