[meteorite-list] SALE: Extra Nice New NWA

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:19 2004

Hello Dean,

Very very nice stones; if I had any extra money that wasn't already
committed I'd pick one up.
I understand the trouble and effort it is to get NWA's classified, but I'd
recommend that you go at least to the trouble to get a provisional number
from the nom. committee for these stones and pass that number along to
everyone who buys one. Then the TKW and number of stones, at least from
this batch, isn't lost. And when one of your buyers does get their stone
classified, everyone who bought one, benefits (and this group of rocks
doesn't get classified a half dozen times).
My 2 cents,
Frank