[meteorite-list] Fireball / Bolide Video Downloads

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:17 2004

Good after list,
Can anyone tell me how or where I can download either on 3.5 floppy or CD,
video clips of bolides / fireballs? I have found a number of websites that
have the Peekskill video clips, but my computer refuses to save the video.
I'vetried using the: "copy to", "save as", "send to" options but they all are
not highlighted. The videos when viewed seem to all be Quicktime, and are
save at the site as as a"mpeg"., but for the life of me I can't save
anything. The only success I've had was saving the Moravke Fireball gif to
"Outlook Express, and even then I can't seem to save it to a floppy. Help.....

Thanks, Steven Sachs IMCA #9210