[meteorite-list] Re: More Cape York Newspaper articles - 1897

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:17 2004

Steven (and list),

The harder part is finding the articles....:-) Thanks for your e-mail and
thanks to the many other e-mails I have recieved from list members. Its
nice to see that others have the same interest. If I can continue to find
more articles I will make a book, webpage or something...we'll see.

The Cape York has really interested me lately. So before I go to Denver this
year I am going to Manhatten so that I can visit the Cape York and the
Williamette (two of my favorite irons). I can hardly wait. If any New York
members would like to have lunch send me an e-mail. I will be there from
September 10-13, but mostly just the 11th and 12th. Since I will be there
during September 11th I also plan to leave flowers at the trade center.

Thanks, Mark Bostick