[meteorite-list] tunguska explosion data

From: alvie roach <jiujitsu11_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:16 2004

I am trying to prove a dry lake is in fact a meteorite
crater.A meteorite was found in the area, the bed rock
is shattered for miles in every direction and the
shape of the dry lake seemes to have a ballistic
signature.I am hopeful someone can help me access the
experiment data that determined the hight and angle of
the explosive event at tunguska.the discovery channel
had a program about tunguska.In this show was a
section on how the scientists determined the hight and
angle. They flew a series of charges over a forest of
pins on a test board and recorded the shapes left by
the explosions.They continued this until they came up
with the butterfly pattern of tunguska.I am confidante
the shape of my dry lake will be in this data.I hope
you can help me.Contact me at
jiujitsu11_at_yahoo.com.Thank you,Alvie Roach