[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #6 - FREE NWA869

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:15 2004

--part1_130.12e84e7d.2a8d90ca_boundary

Good evening, once again, all,

OK Mark. My idea for contest #7is going to create a bit of work for you. But,
how about a Meteorite Crossword Puzzle? The hints for the names of the
meteorites could be as simple as something that could be found in the
Bulletin, or as complicated as would require an exhaustive search of the
internet.

The "bit"of work for you is going to be determining the clues for the puzzle.
The names and putting them together in crossword fashion should be easier.
Maybe. :-)

Best Regards,

Paul

--part1_130.12e84e7d.2a8d90ca_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3>Good evening, once again, all,
<BR>
<BR>OK Mark. My idea for contest #7is going to create a bit of work for you. But, how about a Meteorite Crossword Puzzle? The hints for the names of the meteorites could be as simple as something that could be found in the Bulletin, or as complicated as would require an exhaustive search of the internet.
<BR>
<BR>The "bit"of work for you is going to be determining the clues for the puzzle. The names and putting them together in crossword fashion should be easier. Maybe. &nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>Best Regards,
<BR>
<BR>Paul</FONT></HTML>

--part1_130.12e84e7d.2a8d90ca_boundary--