[meteorite-list] Who spilled the beans?

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:14 2004

--------------B00F3884CF40F6886CB61D88

Greetings All,
I recently altered my "wrongs" page to make it a little more efficient.
While checking links, I was surprised to find a reworked Boggy Creek
page with Lunar and a Venusian meteorite no less.
But to my surprise was also our top secret Meterorite-List marching
orders! It says:
" Professor Dutch's Geology Web Page and Links . The Professor's page
provides excellent information on a wide array
    of petrology, including planetary science. His classification and
description of igneous rocks is highly relevant in distinguishing
between terrestrial and non-terrestrial material. He also provides an
excellent section on his web page philosophy and an excellent section on
pseudo science. Meteorite collectors, dealers, and scientists who
frequent, and contribute to the Meteorite-List are strongly encouraged
to view the pseudo science page."
Who revealed our top secret information? I'll have to review Professor
Dutch's info to determine what to do next...
Marching in crop circles,
Ken Newton
 FAQ page

--------------B00F3884CF40F6886CB61D88

Greetings All,
Creek</a>&nbsp; page with Lunar and a Venusian meteorite no less.
orders! It says:
Geology Web Page and Links</a> . The Professor's page provides&nbsp; excellent
information on a wide array
His classification and description of&nbsp; igneous rocks is highly relevant
in distinguishing between terrestrial and&nbsp; non-terrestrial material.
He also provides an excellent section on his web page philosophy and an
excellent section on pseudo science. <b>Meteorite collectors, dealers,
and scientists who frequent,&nbsp; and contribute to the Meteorite-List
are strongly encouraged to view the pseudo science page</b>."
Dutch's info to determine what to do next...