[meteorite-list] Allende vs. Nakhla (delete if dull)

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:13 2004

Hi all -

Not dull at all...

While it is all real nice to simply find a chunk of
Mars, and not have to pay anyone for it -

I think the way to go with this is to print up some
full color flyers in Arabic and circulate them in the
area. Yeah, you're going to have to pay the finder,
and yeah, you're going to need a reputable Egyptian
academic to sort out all the stuff coming in, but...

your chances of simply going over to Egypt and picking
up a chunk of Mars for "free" are nil, in my humble
opinion

ep