[meteorite-list] Digital cameras

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:13 2004

Hello Geoff, Robert and list,

I use the Nikon 990. It is big and heavy but I am use to it and it has held
up so far to the bashing I give it so I can't complain. I saw Richard Norton
with one in Tuscon and picked one up when I came home. (If anyone cares, All
of the Nikon Coolpix's can be purchased on eBay at very reasonable
prices...if you dont mind a factory reconditioned. They are great macro
cameras.)

Mark