[meteorite-list] Email from Sampson

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:11 2004

Matteo and List,

Hopefully Brad will make good on his business ventures here. I'm a bit
surprised though that an internet provider could wipe out his entire email
database. (That would be a class action suit just waiting to happen!)
Hopefully Brad would have backed up his files to the hard drive or at the
very least, a 3.5 floppy. The "newbie" question posted earlier in the
week---and the reply regarding dealer reputation, may be germane at this
point. I now like to wait until the evidence is in, (a lesson learned last
year from one of my more hasty posts.)

If Brad is on this list, possibly he can shed some light.

Good luck Matteo, keep us posted.

My 2 grams worth,

Steven L. Sachs IMCA # 9210
http://www.geocities.com/gangwise/meteorite.html