[meteorite-list] Email from Sampson

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:10 2004

Hello all

This is the answer from Sampson to my email sent to
hotmail email:

I need your address. My internet provider is being
taken over by another company and they wiped out my
email losing all of the shipping addresses i had
stored in it. I'm having to use Hotmail until
everything is back up and running. Again, i need your
address and Ebay item numbers.

Sincerely a banal excuse therefore if it could save
it, in the payment via paypal you find all my
informations and the numbers of the win auctions, this
is simply one banal excuse. In the same email of
Sampson, where ready it demands the payment as soon as
ended the auctions,the numbers of the auctions are
written us. I have win the auctions approximately the
9 July, Mr.Sampson what we wait for to send pieces? Of
sure a feedback negative it is in arrival. I hoped
that the person was changed, to instead are mistaken
me..... no buy meteorites via ebay from Sampson
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/