[meteorite-list] Who I am??? - Revisited

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:05 2004

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C23979.873DB730

A while back we all did a little sharing of bios and how we got into =
meteorite collecting. It was a good time, a little off topic, but it =
gave us a glimpse into all the people behind all the posts. Newer =
members can find this in the archives. I thought I would use some slow =
time to send out a photo of myself. We have all seen photos of many of =
the larger dealers, who could ever forget Mike Farmer on his haunches =
beside the Ouriuqe crater, Rob Elliot aside his Lotus, Dean Bessy with =
the Canada Arm, or the numerous photos posted from the Tucson parties. =
But there is a multitude of folks I read posts from every day or do =
business with often that I would walk right by in the street. Seeing =
Walter Branch the other day in a post he made me realize I have a =
preconceived notion of what many of you look like, like characters in a =
book, based on what I have read in a post or some other misguided =
contextual clue. I was sure Walter was older, Ron Hartman was younger, =
and that Rhett was a woman as the only personal photo on his site was a =
lady and there was no caption to tell me otherwise. So, for the next few =
days, if there is a picture of you on the net anywhere, link it here so =
we can see who's who.

Me, AKA nakhladog on eBay

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/27e2423e/bc/My+Photos/digirob+copy.jpg?bc_=
EVc9AMizFMrHO

--
Rob Wesel
------------------
We are the music makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Willy Wonka, 1971
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C23979.873DB730
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>A while back we all did a little =
sharing of bios=20
and how we got into meteorite collecting. It was a good time, a little =
off=20
topic, but it gave us a glimpse into all the people behind all the =
posts. Newer=20
members can find this in the archives. I thought I would use some slow =
time to=20
send out a photo of myself. We have all seen photos of many of the =
larger=20
dealers, who could ever forget Mike Farmer on his haunches beside the =
Ouriuqe=20
crater, Rob Elliot aside his Lotus,&nbsp; Dean Bessy with the Canada =
Arm, or the=20
numerous photos posted from the Tucson parties. But there is a multitude =
of=20
folks I read posts from every day or do business with often that I would =
walk=20
right by in the street. Seeing Walter Branch the other day in a post he =
made me=20
realize I have a preconceived notion of what many of you look like, like =
characters in a book, based on what I have read in a post or some other=20
misguided contextual clue. I was sure Walter was older, Ron Hartman was =
younger,=20
and that Rhett was a woman as the only personal photo on his site was a =
lady and=20
there was no caption to tell me otherwise. So, for the next few days, if =
there=20
is a picture of you on the net anywhere, link it here so we can see =
who's=20
who.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Me, AKA nakhladog on eBay</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/27e2423e/bc/My+Photos/digirob+copy=
.jpg?bc_EVc9AMizFMrHO">http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/27e2423e/bc/My+Phot=
os/digirob+copy.jpg?bc_EVc9AMizFMrHO</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>--<BR>Rob =
Wesel<BR>------------------<BR>We are=20
the music makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams.<BR>Willy =
Wonka,=20
1971</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C23979.873DB730--