[meteorite-list] NASA Arttrain

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:05 2004

Dear meteorite associates;
If any of you will be within driving distance of Rock Springs, WY. this
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, our Community Fine Arts Center along with
Daimler Chrysler and others will have the NASA Art Train on display here
for free public viewing. I am working on getting permission for a
couple photos, and may be able to display some of my meteorite
collection at the Fine Arts Center.
On another note...Ted Nugent was most excellent last evening, and he to
is out of this world...especially the handshake, autograph, and wild
stage show. I have photos...
Best new strewnfields, Oops, Wango-tango!
Dave Freeman
IMCA #3864
Millennium Jade of Wyoming
Rock Springs, Wyoming
Member of Rock Springs and Green River Chamber's of Commerce