[meteorite-list] new member introduction

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:04 2004

Hi Frédéric,

Welcome to the list and to meteorites. I am pleased that you discovered
meteorites through my website, which is why it exists! Many of the pieces
in my collection are micromounts as well, for the reasons you cited.

Anyway, feel free to chime in, ask questions, visit sites and devour Rocks
from Space when it arrives!

Best Wishes,

-Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.