[meteorite-list] new member introduction

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:04 2004

Dear Fred;
A warm welcome to you, and happy Birthday! I might suggest shopping
for a piece of Gibeon iron and a couple of the North West African (NWA)
smaller whole meteorites....both are affordable in smaller quantities
and the price will go up so they would make good investments for a
starting collector.
Another great book is Find a Falling Star by the late H. H. Nininger,
some list members may sell it, it is an extremely warming book to the
meteoritic-soul.
Best Wishes,
Dave Freeman