[meteorite-list] ROCKS ON FIRE back on-line

From: meteorites <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:29 2004

--------------020301060304050802050506

G'Day Folks,
just to let you all know, we are back on-line and 'on fire'.
During our extended trip through our Outback we could aquire quite some
interesting irons, shales, impact melts, shatter cones and breccias.
We'll soon be on eBay back again, but don't hesitate to contact us
direct if we could help you to find something special from the land
down-under.
Cheers for now,
Norbert F. Kammel

--------------020301060304050802050506

<head>
</head>
G'Day Folks,<br>
During our extended trip through our Outback we could aquire quite some interesting
&nbsp;irons, shales, impact melts, shatter cones and breccias.<br>
We'll soon be on eBay back again, but <b>don't hesitate to contact us direct</b>
 if we could help you to find something special from the land down-under.<br>
Cheers for now,<br>
Norbert F. Kammel<br>