[meteorite-list] Trade Fossils for Meteorites

From: Rafael Blando Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:29 2004

Hello Everybodyˇˇˇ Im Rafael from North Mexico, Im almost 20 and I have a
small meteorite collection here, but I want to make it bigger.

I have some very good fossils, arrowheads, quartz, stalactites and more that
I want to trade for any kind of meteorite (in good shape) or good tektite. I
have complete shark teeths and embedded in stones, also charcoals, nails in
stones, etc. (all are in natural conditions), etc.

Pls if anyone is interested pls tell me and I can send you photos of the
material I have, Im a little bit busy with school right now, but as soon as
I can I will post all photos in my page so you can see them

Anyone??...Thanksˇˇˇˇ

Rafael Blando Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando