[meteorite-list] Re: *AD* New Meteorites for Sale

From: Iris Lang <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:22 2004

Dear meteorite list members,

R.A. Langheinrich Meteorites has finished a large update of its Meteorites
For Sale catalog, with many new photos. We have over 200 specimens listed
(75 different meteorite types). Please take a look:

http://www.nyrockman.com/catalog.htm

New sale material includes:

Abee (brecciated and unbrecciated)
Allende (individuals and end cuts)
Atlanta
Axtell
Canyon Diablo -- very high quality individuals with good shapes
Cumberland Falls
DAG 305 (LL5)
DAG 476 (Martian)
DAG 485 (ureilite)
Dandapur (witnessed fall 1878)
Estherville
Hamada al Hamra 237 (bencubbinite)
Hvittis
Imilac
Portales Valley
Tierra Blanca
Udei Station

The Canyon Diablos are really nice:

http://www.nyrockman.com/pages/sale-cd-groups.htm

Also there are only a few days left on our special sale of Juvinas,
witnessed fall France (1821) at bargain basement prices. Any pieces not sold
this week will be returned to our regular inventory at their regular prices:

http://www.nyrockman.com/special.htm

Thank you for your interest,

Iris Lang
www.nyrockman.com