[meteorite-list] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURCHISON

From: Charlie <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

Hello Martin, Gregory, and list

What a beautiful individual Murchison, Martin.
Thanks for posting the photo.

Regarding Tagish Lake, this is my favorite fall of recent years. I just
checked Science Online and discovered their 2 most recent issues are
available to all users, due to delays getting hardcopy issues to
subscribers as a result of the 9-11 terrorist attack. So, here are the
2 Tagish Lake articles!

The Tagish Lake Meteorite: A Possible Sample from a D-Type Asteroid:

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/293/5538/2234

The Organic Content of the Tagish Lake Meteorite:

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/293/5538/2236

Best wishes,
Charlie Devine