[meteorite-list] Martian meteorite wanted (contest)

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

Rhett and list,

Last year I organized a contest for meteorite hunters:

The winner is the first to bring back a sedimentary martian meteorite and he
( she) wins a week of skiing holidays in Chamonix Mont-Blanc( France) where
I live.

If the sedimentary meteorite holds a fossil, the prize is doubled.

The finder should only accept to show his ( her ) meteorite during the stay.
No prelevement is asked, nor any sample or whatever material.

Strong analysis are requested of course.

So far only two hunters have offically apply for this contest !

FYI

Best wishes.

Michel FRANCO
Caillou Noir
100 Chemin des Campènes
74400 CHAMONIX - FRANCE
http://www.themeteorites.com
note ( my site does not works today for a strange reason, could be a fossil
at the provider's)