[meteorite-list] BIG Problem at eBay

From: George Blahun Jr. <ks1u_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

Hello. Since many of you use eBay for buying and selling I thought this
latest "glitch" would be of interest. I just received three outbid
notices, and instead of eBay telling me what the current bid is, they sent
the amount of the high bid for the bidder who outbid me. I sent an email to
eBay and posted this info on their technical issues BB but haven't heard
anything yet. Obviously this greatly impacts bidding and selling. I
received an email from someone who read my post and he indicated the same
had happened to him.

George Blahun Jr.
Quaker Hill, CT