[meteorite-list] Man-made Meteorites...WOW!

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

   Dear List: Below is a copy of an email I received today, including the
header. It appears below as I received it.
    All I can say is........WOW! Check it out....best to all; Jake
     Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites and Fossils
Queensbury, NEW YORK 12804
website: www.nature-source.com
email: meteoriteman_at_aol.com
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com
Phone:(518) 761-6702
Fax; (518) 798-9107
Proud member of:
The Meteoritical Society and
The Paleontological Suppliers of America
<< Subj: Meteorites' "Man made!