[meteorite-list] WARNING EBAY MEMBERS

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

Hello all

Council to all you to control your account on Ebay and
that banking one, this morning has gone in bank in
order to make the reservation of the dollars and they
are found again to me with the bank account to zero
after a withdrawal of money made from the credit card.
I only use the credit card for Ebay, I would not want
that it has been an attack hacker to the inside of the
situated Ebay and varies numbers have been stolen.
Controlled.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769
ID Ebay.com: mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com