[meteorite-list] Silica Gel Drying

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

--part1_d1.cce98e5.28dd2e4a_boundary

> Boy, do I stand corrected - good info to have - I wondered
> why my butter still melted in the middle when I was just

<< Anyone interested in the recipe for Haggis a la Microwave? --
Haggis?! Don't gag us! >>

Yeah, really. We Yanks are in serious culinary trouble when a Brit has to
advise us of cooking techniques. ;-)

--part1_d1.cce98e5.28dd2e4a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Boy, do I stand corrected - good info to have - I wondered
<BR>why my butter still melted in the middle when I was just
<BR>trying to bring it to room temperature! </BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
<BR>&lt;&lt; Anyone interested in the recipe for Haggis a la Microwave? --
<BR>Haggis?! Don't gag us! &gt;&gt;
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Yeah, really. &nbsp;We Yanks are in serious culinary trouble when a Brit has to advise us of cooking techniques. &nbsp;;-)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d1.cce98e5.28dd2e4a_boundary--