[meteorite-list] Denver show

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

Thank you all for your warm words, we all need them right now. I went to Denver after the attack, but due to the tragedy I was very upset and
left Denver to return home to be with my family. The show was as would be expected, very slow and the mood was anything but festive. However,
those of us who were there bonded together as family and we went on with business, anything but usual, but business just the same. I saw the
sign on the Labennes room, the door closed, we know you were stopped and we missed you there. I just want to tell everyone on this list, that
I thank EVERY one of you from overseas for your thoughts, and ask you to think of us in the coming hard times.
Mike Farmer