[meteorite-list] View from home...

From: Michael Casper <Michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

Mr. Darryl Pitt,

"View from home" Are you in Michigan?

"On another front, I also just took-in a bit of the saber rattling and bible
thumping on the list. Jeez. I profoundly agree with those who've expressed
that this is not a forum for "spreading the word," (regardless of the
ideology/theology that list members wish to spread)."

"Jeez" And who are you Darryl? The Meteorite List "Anchorman"?

Good job fella! Now
isn't it time for your nap?

xoxooxx, MC