[meteorite-list] Chondrules

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:00 2004

--part1_14c.110503b.28d624ee_boundary

Hello members,

For the past few days I have been looking at a lot of meteorites at the Show.
I saw a great slice of Barratta in Eduardo's room with huge chondrules. Then
I saw several slices of Begaa in Bruno's room with enormous chondrules. And I
got to wonder, what is the world's record for a chondrule?

How big can they get?
Which meteorite has the most enormous chondrules?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_14c.110503b.28d624ee_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello members,
<BR>
<BR>For the past few days I have been looking at a lot of meteorites at the Show.
<BR>I saw a great slice of Barratta in Eduardo's room with huge chondrules. Then I saw several slices of Begaa in Bruno's room with enormous chondrules. And I got to wonder, what is the world's record for a chondrule?
<BR>
<BR>How big can they get?
<BR>Which meteorite has the most enormous chondrules?
<BR>
<BR>Inquiring minds want to know.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black