[meteorite-list] RE: [MeteoriteCollectors] Fw: PLEASE ACCEPT THIS METEORITE CHALLENGE!

From: Rodrigo Martinez <benig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:00 2004

Good idea Michael, tomorrow I shipping you a pretty 358g Vaca muerta, If
all collaborated we could make something really useful. You will be The
leader and gatherer of this Campaign. Please send me your shipping address.

Best Regards

Rodrigo Martinez
Atacama Desert Meteorites
benig_at_entelchile.net