[meteorite-list] Terrorism hitting home

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:00 2004

List members,

I have been mostly quiet about the recent attacks on
the U.S. My comments have been brief, and expressions
of anger. Rather than write my emotions of sorrow, I
have enjoyed reading your posts. I, like you, am
consumed.

I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Well, Now I live in
Austell. It is 10 minutes from Atlanta. My wife and I
drive into the city every morning.

There are two CDC buildings in Atlanta. One harbors
biological, um, critters? My wife works 1 mile from
this branch, and My father lives half a mile from the
same.

That said, I will give you the kicker. I understand
that on the 11th, a plane was late. A group of people
was upset that the plane was late. They had fake
pilots licenses and were headed for Atlanta. At least
one was caught I understand. So it seems Atlanta was
one of the targets.

The CDC was always discussed in the neighborhood as an
obvious target should something happen. It seems as
though something almost did, and still might.

>From what I hear, there are possibly 50 more
terrorists in the U.S. waiting for instructions.

Have any of you heard any of the news of which I
speak? It is kinda scary.

I am agnostic, but bless you all, and me too!

=====
Ari Machiz
www.filmright.net/Mediaright/