[meteorite-list] Re: [meteorite_sale] (unknown)

From: Bill Houdek <bhoudek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

Agree!!

He is correct, life does/must go on. HOWEVER, we also give pause to
reflect on those missing and those that directly miss them. We give
thanks for HE who gives us strength and in an appropriate time, will
get on, at least in part, with our lives. His crass pushing of a
product will cost him sales, not only now but in the future.
Bill Houdek bhoudek_at_swbell.net