[meteorite-list] The Denver Show goes on.

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

--part1_88.c5ad069.28d2dede_boundary

Hello all members,

And this is mostly for those of you who are in or near Denver.

The Denver Show is going on. Yes, of course there are a few dealers and
collectors missing, but less than I had feared. The world is still well
represented here, and discussing, trading our favorite things.
No, we have not forgotten the tragic events of Tuesday, but we cannot allow
"Them" to disrupt our lives and the business that is part of our lives.
Stopping what we are doing would be handing "Them" a moral victory. I believe
that we must not allow that to happen.

Therefore everything will go on as planned.

The Auction is still planned for tomorrow Friday. Granted our Auctioneer is
still in San Diego and we still hope that he will be able to join us sometime
tomorrow. If he does not, we will have to improvise. (Michael, if you are
online, please start typing, send us a complete run down of what to do)
Additionally if we do volunteer one of us as an auctioneer, I suggest that we
set aside the 10% auctioneer fee, and give it to the Red Cross. So please
everybody, do come to Dave Bunk's ShowRoom on 46th avenue and Pecos, starting
around 6pm tomorrow, the auction proper will start around 8pm. And we will
need plenty of volunteers.

The Party will also go on Saturday evening, after 7pm. I personally believe
that by then a lot of people will really need those large margaritas.

For additional information and maps please go to:
       http://www.impactika.com/ImpacNews-frame.html
and click on the link to the Denver Show.

I will be at the Merchandise Mart all day tomorrow, at Alain Carion's booth.
Please stop by.

See you all soon.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_88.c5ad069.28d2dede_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello all members,
<BR>
<BR>And this is mostly for those of you who are in or near Denver.
<BR>
<BR>The Denver Show is going on. &nbsp;Yes, of course there are a few dealers and collectors missing, but less than I had feared. The world is still well represented here, and discussing, trading our favorite things.
<BR>No, we have not forgotten the tragic events of Tuesday, but we cannot allow "Them" to disrupt our lives and the business that is part of our lives. Stopping what we are doing would be handing "Them" a moral victory. I believe that we must not allow that to happen.
<BR>
<BR>Therefore everything will go on as planned.
<BR>
<BR>The Auction is still planned for tomorrow Friday. Granted our Auctioneer is still in San Diego and we still hope that he will be able to join us sometime tomorrow. If he does not, we will have to improvise. (Michael, if you are online, please start typing, send us a complete run down of what to do) &nbsp;Additionally if we do volunteer one of us as an auctioneer, I suggest that we set aside the 10% auctioneer fee, and give it to the Red Cross. &nbsp;So please everybody, do come to Dave Bunk's ShowRoom on 46th avenue and Pecos, starting around 6pm tomorrow, the auction proper will start around 8pm. And we will need plenty of volunteers.
<BR>
<BR>The Party will also go on Saturday evening, after 7pm. I personally believe that by then a lot of people will really need those large margaritas.
<BR>
<BR>For additional information and maps please go to:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://www.impactika.com/ImpacNews-frame.html
<BR>and click on the link to the Denver Show.
<BR>
<BR>I will be at the Merchandise Mart all day tomorrow, at Alain Carion's booth. Please stop by.
<BR>
<BR>See you all soon.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black