[meteorite-list] NY today

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:57 2004

to all list members,
our heartfelt condolences to all those who have and will be suffering as a
result of the despicable and cowardly actions I had the misfortune to
witness on the news today.
There are no words that I can convey to express how I felt as I saw the
scenarios unfold in your country this afternoon.
There are also no words I could say to those perpetrators of this vile deed,
except that their callous disregard for human life will ensure that whatever
god they purport to follow, they will rot in hell for all eternity for that
act of carnage. Of that I have no doubt.

And whatever God you follow - I hope it has protected you and yours,
especially the poor souls in N.Y..

dave

--
In gentle decay,