[meteorite-list] September, 11

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:57 2004

 From all the chaos, destruction and grief that exists in NYC this morning,
small stories are trickling out to give some hope and relief to
outsiders. Two of my nephews were in New York this morning. One works in
the WTC district, the other was there on business from Tempe. Drex, had
left the downtown area just a few minutes before the bombing and was at the
airport when he called my sister. Nathan was in a hotel near Central Park
which is quite some distance from Lower Manhatten. Both have contacted
family members to let us know they are safe. So many more will not be as
fortunate.

I agree with Michael Casper, we probably have not seen the end of the
terrorism.

Be Safe,

John Gwilliam