[meteorite-list] Denver Dealers List #2

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:57 2004

--part1_34.1ab3a017.28cec49e_boundary

In a message dated 9/10/2001 3:50:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dfreeman_at_fascination.com writes:

> Dear David and Denver-doers;
> Do we have a final occupancy list ready for the visiting wantabees like
> myself so we do not miss the Large
> Collectors/dealers? I didn't see King Robert's presence noted...
> I have a show and tell rock...and wouldn't want to miss anyone important.
> Also, could we repeat the auction peticulars again.....

Hello Dave, David, Dean, Mark, and everybody,

David's List covers all the information I have. I do know of several other
dealers who are coming, but I don't have their room numbers.(one forgotten
detail: Fred Hall will be in room G56 at the Mart).

Glad to see that Dean made it out of Iowa.
By the way, Alain Carion's room at the Holiday Inn is probably ready by now.

I haven't heard from Robert Haag, but he is semi-retired those days. So,
Dave, you will have to show your rock to everybody else.

You can all read the information regarding the Auction and the Party as often
as you like by going to my site, clicking on "ImpactNews" and on the link to
The Denver Show.

Yes, Mark, it did snow on the mountains on Saturday, and it is very pretty,
but it is melting fast. And I think the COMETS would join me in saying "you
are very welcome".

Any questions, just let me know.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_34.1ab3a017.28cec49e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 9/10/2001 3:50:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time,