[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

Perhaps it isn't in the policies but I do think it is a
common courtesy to sign your name to a post. Perhaps the
old timers know the handles but how will the newcomers ever
know who you are? I like handles too but only if I know who
they belong to. Awhile back we put together a list of
e-bay names and the people they belong to. I still refer to
that list all the time. Perhaps we need a list of handles
(screen names) and the people they belong to. How about
using a handle AND at least a first name. Just my opinion,
of course. I'm sure no one will absolutely require it.

Ginger - chikadee_at_earthlink.net. (birds are one of my other
hobbies)