[meteorite-list] Opinion of Current Trends in Meteorite Prices

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

I reiterate: Don't collect meteorites just because you expect them to make
a load of money. If you also love them for themselves (scientifically,
beauty, the "neato" factor, whatever) you will never be disappointed in
your collection. I know my meteorites are the niftiest nonmoving thing in
our house.

Tracy Latimer