[meteorite-list] binocular microscope

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

Hi there,
I bagged an amazing bargain today - need to want to know more about it, so
maybe one of you experts can help me!
I have got an almost industrial stereo binocular microscope and abort of a
few dirty lenses is in perfect condition and absolutely ideal for looking at
meteorites! I is on the heaviest base of cast iron, with a bar set on it at
right angles with a fantastic, smooth binocular eyepieces and 3 low power
nose piece lenses - magnify the max as X35.
Apart from a clean, it is perfect - black enamelled brass and probably 50
years old?
I can send a pic to anyone if they can shed more light - I only spent £60 on
it - so cheap so cheap!
I is s a wonderful bit of kit I tell you!
contact me off list if you wish!
(and as I just happen to have Matteo's Governador on my pocket I lay don on
the road where the stuff was being unpacked and checked it out there and
then! the look on the dealers face was memorable!

--
In gentle decay,
d.