[meteorite-list] Image access problems (was, "Re: The Incredible Shrinking Meteorite")

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

Recently, Gregory and I, each, have made a post to
this List in which we supplied a URL to an image on a
"tripod.com" server. Many of you may have experienced
difficulty in accessing that image, particularly if
you are on the Condensed Digest - Archive version of
the List, and you read your posts on a browser.

What Gregory and I forgot was that "tripod.com"
doesn't allow this form of "Remote Access". In fact,
they can get downright nasty about it. Should you
encounter this problem again, all you need to do (if
you want to view the image) is to "copy" the supplied
URL in the post, and "paste" it into the "Location" or
"Address" box of your browser. The "Back" button
should return you to the original message.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

For your convenience, here are the URLs again:

http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/undefind.jpg

and,

http://sharkkb8.tripod.com/meteorites/explodingnantan.jpg

Regards,