[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorite-list digest, Vol 1 #642 - 8 msgs

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

> Sooo Mr Casper and Piet take your fight on
> to some other thread !!!! Happy Huntin John B.

Some other list you mean?

Um, John B,

Did you ever read For Whom the Bell Tolls? Well, it
tolls for the. In other words, we are all affected by
something like the "fight" between Michael and Piet.

They say it takes two to tango. Does that mean that if
someone picks a fight with you, you are just as much
to blame?

Perhaps if someone needs help in the future they
should ask someone other than you?

OK, enough of my attitude. Now I'll cut you some
slack. Perhaps you regret saying what you said
on-list. Doesn't it stink having to apologize? I know
how it feels.

In this case, I just want to offer moral support for
you Michael. It is about all I can offer, but I am
certainly with you and Cathi and the rest. There is
nothing nice about this situation at all.

=====
Ari Machiz
www.filmright.net/Mediaright/